- Turn off the icemaker.
- Push on the face of the old filter to remove it.
- Insert your Glacier Fresh filter following the alignment guide on the housing. Press firmly until it snaps into place.
- Check for leaks by dispensing a glass of water as you observe the filter housing; adjust filter as necessary.
- Flush the system by running water through the dispenser for approximately 5 minutes until water runs clear and steady. Some sputtering is normal as air is purged.
- Turn on the icemaker.
- Press the Water Filter/Filter Status button for 3 seconds to reset from “Replace” to “Good” or until the Water Filter button turns green, depending on your model.
View the complete list of contaminants – including lead, mercury, arsenic and fluoride – filtered by this Glacier Fresh refrigerator water filter.